Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hexagon Love!

 If someone would have told me in High School Geometry that I would have loved Hexagons this much I wouldn't have believed it.  I know...... most people take it in Junior High, but Math was never a strong subject for me.  I find myself wanting all my sewing projects to somehow involve hexagons.

It's probably pure laziness that I love them this much.  I mean there just isn't anything better then putting on a good movie and hand sewing some hexagons.  Right now I'm working on a Valentine project.  I loved making my Christmas Pillow so this this will be something similar to that, sorta.


Last night we had the prettiest snow storm that I just had to take pictures.    This is a picture of the outside of our house.   

I love it when it looks almost blue outside when it's snowing.  We live in a neighborhood with a lot of pretty, big, old trees and I love how they look in the snow.  I wish I could say I took these while a warm pot of soup was on the stove, but I took them from our car on the way to get Taco Time, it was one of those days.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love all the hexies! I am digging them also, but I don't have quite as many made as you. I love your fabrics together, can't wait to see the finished product.

Becky said...

I have been thinking of trying some project with hexagons in it. I don't even know where to start. Need to do more research, I guess. I also love yo-yo's and thought I'd start with a pillow or some small project like that. Need to get out of my comfort zone.
Taco Time! Yes! That's so funny--thanks for being 'real'.

Maggie said...

I love hexagons too! I love sewing them all together with the little papers inside :) Your house looks beautiful in the snow. We haven't had any snow here this year...yet!!
Maggie xx

yanmaneee said...

calvin klein underwear
hogan outlet
supreme hoodie
kate spade handbags
jordan 12
air jordan
adidas tubular
supreme hoodie
michael kors purses
air max 270

seneigh said...

Find Out More learn the facts here now have a peek at this web-site hop over to this website navigate to this web-site useful site