Thursday, January 19, 2012

baby it's cold outside!

It's been pretty cold here in Utah.  But honestly, I can't complain.  My twin sister lives in Calgary Canada and she would put me in my place if I did.  It has been a little colder than usual though.  I saw a tutorial for these cute little hand warmers over at Bee in my Bonnet (such a cute and fun blog).  I made one for my my oldest daughter and son and the neighbor boy they walk to school with.   They were a hit!  My son comes home from school wanting them warmed up too.    I love how the tutorial has you line them with flannel, it makes them a lot softer.  I'm thinking this would be the perfect Christmas gift for friends next year.




I have been busy sewing other stuff too, but I can show you yet.  It's my newest Moda project out of this fabric by Fig Tree that I just love.  It's called California Girl - I love it!  These are only a few of the cute prints and this picture does not do them justice.


Now for my critique of Downton Abbey.  Never mind - I still don't like Thomas.  Why does Matthews fiance have to be so nice and likable?  She's messing everything up  And there is my in depth critique,  Sunday evening seems like a month ago, I guess I don't remember much.

1 comment:

Staci said...

You are so darn talented it is unreal. I wish I had even a smidgen of your sewing skill and creativity!

-Staci