Monday, April 27, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
5 YEAR OLD CUTIE - Buzz light year!
ME - Honey, Buzz isn't a woman!
5 YEAR OLD - Yes, he is, he's a woman and a man!
ME - No, I'm pretty sure he is just a man!
So, I finally talked him into taking a whale, seriously how did I get this kid so confused!!!
So my friend Megan told me I'm slacking at my blog! I told her I just don't have anything interesting to blog about, she gave me a good pep talk and I'm going to really try to do better. I am taking a quilting class to learn how to quilt with my sewing machine, if you're interested I'll do a few posts about that and fill you in on the stuff I'm learning.
Another big thing for me has happened. My friend Megan told me I should blog about it, I was too worried it would sound like I was bragging, but here it goes. Moda (ya know, the coolest fabric line on earth) contacted me about a month ago and asked me to do some tutorials for their Moda Bake Shop blog. I'm just waiting to receive the fabric in the mail and soon I hope to be sewing up a storm of fun stuff for their site. Thanks Megan for the little Pep talk! By the way if your from Utah go and visit Megan's blog she makes the most beautiful tassels and next week she will be selling some at a local boutique, you won't want to miss out!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Here is my daughters room before. People, I don't know what I was thinking painting it yellow. I love yellow, but can I just tell you how hard it is to find a decent yellow!
Now him and his little brother share a room. I still need to make a ragmuffin for my younger son. We were lucky that the place we bought the bed from two years ago still sold it. The quilt was a little more difficult. It had been discontinued so I searched all over the Internet for it and finally found it at a store in Idaho, but they were out of the pillow shams. I need to make them some matching throw pillows or something.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
1. I'm a twin, but we look nothing alike. She's blond, I'm a brunet . She's like a size 2, I'm just not. We didn't get along great when we were younger, but now she is one of my best friends, she lives just a few blocks away!
2. The day I came home from the hospital with my first baby, I also received my college diploma in the mail (Bachelor's in Music). After having a beautiful baby girl, the diploma didn't seem so important anymore!
3. My parents are way cooler than me. I'm serious, they dress cooler, they listen to cooler music,
5. I don't like potatoes in soup!
6. I have 3 kids, and 1 on the way. That's why I've been a miserable blogger, sitting down at the computer for some reason makes me sick!
7. I play in a flute choir with 10-14 other flute players!
8. I love just about anything crafty!
9. I'm a worrier, I worry myself sick about anything and everything. I worry constantly about offending people, I worry about my kids, I worry about my husband, you name it I worry! Sometimes I dread social functions because I worry so much after about everything I said!
10. I love Friday nights, watching a Movie with my family and eating popcorn!
Now, I get to pass this along.....................
Erin from Shades of Color
Carrie from Carrie's Little World
Laurel from Ducks in a Row
Jennifer from Livin with Peaches
Mercy Ottis from The Stone House
Mandi from Misses Canadian Pie
Jeni from At Home in Georgia