Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Old pictures and big bangs!!!


I just did a apron swap that was way fun, and I was thinking, I'm running really low on handmade greeting cards so I really want to set up a card swap, but I need to get things set up first, so if you interested please check back, I think it will be a lot of fun. In the mean time I found a really cool internet side where you can make your pictures look like their 100 years old or so. Ok, so I can't really take the credit, I found it from another blogger. Anyhow, so that's what I did to this bridal picture (like the big round bangs, ten years ago they really were in style, honest) Me and my family are also getting family pictures taken tommorow, so when I post them try not to be shocked when I'm not so skinny, ten years and three kids will do that to a girl.

7 comments:

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

You crack me up Nicole!! I can totally "hear" you saying the stuff you write on this blog. I would do the card swap! That would be fun! Did you do the apron swap from Sarah and Jack? I don't have your email and really, I should just WALK over to your house to talk to you, but where's the fun in that?? :)

Ritch in Love said...

Girl! Those bangs rock! :)Please feel free to click on all the fun buttons on my site. That's what they are there for!

Marie said...

Nicole, It's been so great to hear from you again. Your kids are so precious - McKay looks just like I remember Mary! I'm so glad you've started a blog so I can "virtually" pretend we live close by again - Although I'm still telling you Lehi is much closer to West Jordan . . . :) I've loved seeing your cute decorating and craft ideas, you've always inspired me there, and in so many other ways!

Kimba said...

Lovin' the bangs! And I love what you did to the picture. I'm going to do that to one of my pictures. I'll email it to you after I do it. Thanks!

Melissa Stover said...

the pose is beautiful. it looks great bangs and all.

Ruth said...

You were a beautiful bride! Now you are a beautiful mother! You are an amazing daughter/mother/wife. Thank you for the hand made with love gift card (that you posted pictured of) that you gave me for mothers day. What a talent you are. I love you and your wonderful family!

twinkle twinkle baby, twinkle twinkle said...

So, i just got word that you pictures turned out great!!! I am so excited to see them.