Thursday, May 1, 2008

Front Runner

I really am going to post some picures on this thing. Me and my hubby took the kids to ride the front runner last night, I look my camera and when I went to take some pictures it was out of batteries. There were some really interesting people too. The kids loved the train, I think they made the tracks go through the "most interesting" back yards in Utah. I guess people are probobly not thrilled about a train going through their backyards either though. Anyhow, it was fun and free, what more can you ask!!!

4 comments:

Cambre said...

we must have the same music taste...i like your new mayer song! Thanks for posting at my blog. Sorry about the crazy post today. I was just being bored.

As far as the help. I would love to put a new background on my blog. I have picked out some digital scrap booking paper, but don't know how or where to "paste" it. Is it hard to do? WHere do I go to do it?

Valarie Lea said...

Thanks for visting over at my place!

I think your blog looks great! You did a great job.

Train through people backyards? Very interesting.

twinkle twinkle baby, twinkle twinkle said...

Ok, i need your help! You need to design my blog for me. I want it to look cut like yours!

Cambre said...

where are you? I just stopped by to check in and see that you haven't posted in a few days! I hope you will soon! I hope you are ok.

Thanks for coming over my way and helping! I still haven't had a free moment to try..maybe tomorrow!