I'm so excited, I've been wanting to do this forever, so here it goes.
This is how it's going to work. Depending on how many people sign up, you will each make 8-10 cards that are all the same. Mail them to me with 3 dollars for packaging and postage. When I've received everyone's cards I will mail 8-10 back to you that are all different. (I hope that makes sense) For this card swap, make any kind of card you want, Birthday, Wedding, Blank, Baby, whatever. I only have like 4 people who read this blog so help me get the word out, tell anyone you think might be interested. I'm trying to make a button you can put on your blog to help me get the word out.
1. You need to sign up by June 25th
2. All cards need to be mailed to me by July 10th
3. Cards need to be mailed with an envelope for each card. I'm doing it this way because I hate it when I do card swaps and receive a card that's some odd shape and can never use it because I can't find an envelope. Most handmade cards are 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, but if you want to make another size just make sure you can find an envelope that it will fit nicely in. Staples and Office Max are good places for envelopes.
4. Cards HAVE to be homemade. Make a card that you would be excited to receive. Don't send cards that your kids have made (cute as they may be, save them for Grandpa and Grandma).
5. The body of the card needs to be made of card stock.
6. The card needs to have at least (more are great) one embellishment, like ribbon, buttons, chipboard, you get the idea.
Ok, if you've read all this hoopla and your still interested (I hope you are) , then please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you with all the important info.