Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

I've been a horrible blogger lately, but I did want to make sure and wish you all a very Merry Christmas!  Here are a few pictures of our home this Holiday Season.  I have done some crafty things that I will show you in another post. 



It's been a little crazy, as I'm sure it is for everyone this time of year.  A couple weeks ago my husband has some training in Las Vegas for his job, so I got to get away with him for a few days.  I'm not crazy about Vegas but it was so nice to get away.
  

We've had hand foot and mouth disease at our house.  Lucky us!  It could be worse.   At least it's just some blisters on the hands and feet and a little in the mouth.  My kids have actually handled it pretty well, their just bored from being at home all the time.




My favorite decorations of all!

Have a Merry Christmas!  Love,
                                                  Nicole

3 comments:

Becky said...

Decorations are beautiful. Merry Christmas to you also!

Lisa said...

Simply beautiful. Love the placement of your tree & the candlesticks w/picture. The nativity is my fave too! Merry Christmas!

Julia said...

Beautiful decorations! I need to take pics of my own...
I love the candle sticks with the picture of Santa kneeling...