Soooooooooooo, on to the awards!
This first one is from Tonya over at More than enough.
1. I am a twin.
2. I have a guilty conscience like you wouldn't believe. If my kids have half the guilty conscience that I have I shouldn't have any problems.
3. My Dream would be to someday play with the Orchestra at Temple Square, yea it's a big one, but hey I can dream right!
4. I love Candy! I usually have my husband hide the kids Halloween Candy from me!
5. I don't have a sporty bone in my body, that with the love of Candy doesn't work that great for me.
6. I'm a bit of a clean freak, especially when it comes to floors and my baseboards. I just can't stand to have scuffs on my baseboards, I probably touch them up 6 times a year, weird I know!
Ok, I think I get to nominate two people so here ya go...........
Beth over at Aunties with Advice - If you want to see a beautiful wedding you need to go check our her blog, her son just got married and the pictures are beautiful.
Mimi Sue over at Mimi Sue's Cottage
I am so excited, I get to meet her in real life this Tuesday. She is so sweet and set up a home tour for me and my friend of some of the historic home's in our neighborhood. I will definitely be taking the camera along for this one.
Well, after three years of Spanish in Junior high and another two in college, I still have no idea what this says but I'm sure it's something sweet so I'd like to pass it on to...........
At Home in Georgia - you'll have to go check out her Christmas mantle, it's gorgeous.
Melissa over at 320 Sycamore - She has the cutest blog that she designed herself, she has the cutest ideas and is about to have baby #5, how could I not admire her!
Thanks again to all you sweet blogging friends for the awards!
Oh, I almost forgot I was going to show you our newest holiday tradition.
My husband picked up this gingerbread house kit from the grocery store and we all had so much fun making it. I've never made one before but the "kit" definitely seems like the way to go!