Friday, April 13, 2012

One more post before I take off on that plane!   I've been sick to my stomach the last few day at the thought of leaving my four children for so long.   I've only ever been away from them for 4 days - how on earth am I going to handle 16 days.  Don't get me wrong, I'm very excited - I'm blessed to have this opportunity, it's the chance of a life time.

I read this article today from the Utah Deseret News.  It's better than any crafty post would have been I promise you.  So often, I loose perspective trying to keep up.  If your like me - this article will be a breath of fresh air to you.

http://motherhoodmatters.blogs.deseretnews.com/2012/04/10/your-children-want-you/

7 comments:

Debbie said...

What a lovely article...thanks for the link.

Kristi said...

We are leaving for a week trip (me and my husband) and leaving our kids for 9 days. Wow! I'm nervous and a bit teary about it too. Safe travels!

Pom Pom said...

I popped over here from Maggie's blog. You'll have a wonderful time and your mom and dad will delight in your children, I bet. God be with you.

Becky said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip! Enjoy this chance of a lifetime! Your kids will do fine without you and will have a chance to grow closer to their grandparents too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting that! I need to remind myself to not stress out. Haha Hope you have a great trip!

Carla said...

Have a great time! Looking forward to pics when you get back. You will love sweet waters next line. Awesome : )

Anonymous said...

I wanted to email you but can't seem to find your email anywhere...I was wondering if you had a pattern or tutorial for the baby bib?