I'm so addicted to this Ruby fabric. I have a real fear of running out of it. Every time I use some of it I have to go to the fabric store to replace what I've used. I love this lace by Riley Blake. If our local fabric store sold this, I would be replacing it also.
I've also been wanting to try Amy's tutorial for these burp cloths. I couldn't find the nice diapers she used, I'm not sure if they still make them. These are just Gerber Brand from Walmart, but they look sorta cheap. If anyone has any ideas of where I can find some nicer quality ones I'd love to know.
Hopefully my neighbor will like them. I'll be making lots more because I think a good quarter of my neighborhood is expecting.
- Before sticking on the squares I used a ruler and graphed out where I wanted the squares
- We used a glue stick to glue on the squares before quilting.
- Used a 1/2" border around squares.
- Used 1/4" seams on sides of squares
- My squares (I think) were 3 1/2" inches square. I already gave it away or I would measure them.
- A walking foot helps a ton with this project
Hope that helps a little. Feel free to e-mail with any other questions.