Go on over to Moda Bake Shop to check out my new tutorial for this Ribbon Blanket and Block. I don't know about you, but there are about a zillion babies due around where I live and I thought these would make the perfect gift, if I'm not to bush taking care of my own new baby that is! They are fast and easy! Or if you just plain like it but don't want to make one, go check out my etsy shop!
And to celebrate another finished project for Moda I thought it was time for a little giveaway! Soooooo here is what is included in this giveaway.
- A Charm pack of Hushabye (used in project above) by Tula Pink!
- A Charm pack of Odyssea by MoMo. (Would work great for a little boy Ribbon Blanket and Block.)
Here is what you have to do...............
1. For one entry - Leave me a comment!
2. For two entries - Blog about this giveaway on your blog, with a link back to mine! (Be sure and let me know you posted about it on your blog.)
3. For three entries - Become a follower if your not already, if your are already just say so and I'll give you another entry. Giveaway will end Sunday at midnight. I will announce the winner Monday morning!
ALSO...............Don't forget to enter the giveaway I'm sponsoring below for this cute Skeleton Tassel! Scroll down to previous post to see a full picture!