Friday, August 15, 2008

{A quick little craft}

My sister n' law just had twin baby boys, so I wanted to make a little gift for them. My aunt showed me how to make these cute little pacifier holders. I wish these pictures turned out better but oh well. At the end there is a little clip to clip on to their little collar or outfit and the other end with the little loop you put around that little round part on the back of the pacifier.

They were so easy and fun to make. My brother n' law is in graduate school at BYU I decided to go with white and blue for the colors.

Have a great weekend!!! See ya on Monday with a Cozy Home Tour!

11 comments:

Christy said...

Thanks for your comment on my post. I'm glad you dropped by so that I could come visit you!

From the looks of your hair, you don't have that far to go! About 4 years ago my hair was really short. It took a little over a year to grow it out.

Your wicker furniture looks great! Don't you love The Nester? Does she really even know how many people she inspires?!

Have a wonderful day!
~Christy

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Awww, those are so cute! And TWO little baby boys to hold--lucky auntie!

~ Sarah

Melody said...

Those are soo cute. You should do a tutorial.

Unknown said...

I love those! So much better than the typical Winnie the Pooh ones you see. So clever! You should sell them! I would order a red and white one for the Utes (had to bring up that rivalry)!
Congrats on the babies!

joelandbecca said...

Oh..BTW I added you as one of my inspiring blogs. Hope that is ok! Since I have to check out your cute blog everyday!

The Steele family said...

They are so cute I always wanted one for Kali when she was little but I tried one and it didn't work you will have to show me how to make them.

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Very cute! I will need to come and learn that craft myself. My neice wants them for her daughter so I should learn quickly!

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Very cute!!! I'd just be afraid of them breaking and someone choking. I'm just always thinking that way though.

Mary

Our Complete Family said...

So cute, cute, cute, cute cute! Hope you have had a GREAT week and an even better weekend ahead! Les

LeAnn said...

I hate weekends!

"Cause I have to wait three days for an update on your blog.

And that's the truth!

:)

Just Lisa said...

These are so cute! I hope you decide to do a tutorial!